USA here I come.

USA here I come.

onsdag den 18. juli 2012

Summer vacations!

Hello, everyone.

I know I haven't been writing on this for a while, but I thought I lost it, so it's good I didn't.
Well, my summer have been great so far. 

Two days after school ended I went to LA California. It was awesome, it's so different there. The day we arrived to LA, we ran into the movie premier of Rock of Ages, so I saw all the starts from the movie, some rock ledges and other starts too, it was sooooo cool.
 Other than that I went to Laguna Beach and Huntington Beach and Disneyland, that was really fun.

Then 3 weeks ago, I went to Mexico for a wedding in Cancun. It was really pretty there, and the resort we stayed at was so awesome. 
We didn't do much there besides laying by the pool. But one day I got to go on a wave runner, that was so much fun, and I would love to do it again.

I'm laving the United States in a week :( It's really bitter sweet, cause I can't wait to see my family and friends again, but I'm going to miss all the wonderful people I've meet here and the best host family I could get.



 Diego Boneta
 Tom Cruise


 Catherine Zeta-Jones





-Guri.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar