USA here I come.

USA here I come.

lørdag den 21. juli 2012

Batman and Ted

Hello!!

So Thursday night or Friday morning, I went to see the midnight premier of The dark knight rises.
It was so awesome and really good. It's a lot different from the other 2 movies, but good at the same time, there's so much stuff going on all the time, and it has a twist in the end there's totally unexpected. It's definitely a movie, movie, superhero and Batman Lovers need to see.

Then today, I went to see Ted. It's a funny movie, but I think you need to have a different kind of humor to think it's funny and to understand what's funny about a joke. 
The concept is pretty much a little boy wishes his Teddy bear could talk, and it happens and they both need ti figure out how to become adults.









-Guri ! 
Enjoy life.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar